The company has a proven track record of accomplishing its targets when it comes to the most recent projects in its roadmap. The new web wallet was released as a beta version for DECENT’s community to test and explore. Now, with their feedback taken into consideration, the global blockchain company officially releases their new web wallet.
“Our official wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users,” said DECENT’s Senior Product Manager, Miroslav Majtaz. “The wallet packs a brand new UI design and numerous incredible features, like storing custom tokens, instant transfers and an effortless account creation. We are happy to see users already reaching out to us and enjoying the wallet.”
As one would expect, the new wallet will store DECENT’s own token, DCT, but also brings many new features to the table. The list of features includes:
- A new responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design
- Storing DCT and custom tokens (UIAs)
- Instant sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS)
- A simplified and secure wallet account creation process
- Creating a custom wallet account name or generating one automatically
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet, released on September 27, is fully functional and freely accessible to any user who creates a DECENT Wallet account on wallet.decent.ch. The team has prepared easy, step-by-step guidance to give wallet users the best experience. The DECENT team plans on continually updating the wallet and encourages their wallet users to send feedback so they can continue to make improvements.
In the world of crypto, blockchain wallets are a crucial element for users to store their assets and with DECENT’s new web wallet, users can expect security, reliability, quick transactions, an easy-to-use interface and much more.